Checklist For Storm Debris Clean-Up
Anticipating that there will be significant amounts of natural vegetation tree debris generated from the impact of Hurricane Irma, and to facilitate the clean-up, we are asking all citizens to follow these guidelines:
· Crews will begin storm generated vegetative debris collection on October 2, 2017.
· Only storm generated natural vegetation will be collected.
· Please bring all storm generated natural vegetation to the curbside as quickly as possible.
· Do not pile storm generated vegetative debris around mailboxes, water meters, fire hydrants, next to fences, cars, telephone poles or under guide wires.
· Do not pile storm generated vegetative debris in the road.
· If you decide to perform your own clean-up and drive items to the landfill, you will be charged the normal prices.
· Storm related vegetative debris removed by contractors is not eligible for pick-up.
· The debris pick-up only includes residential properties located on County maintained roadways at this time. Private roadway pick-up must be authorized by FEMA.