- Food Safety For Moms To Be
- Food Safety When Planning for Disasters
- Physical Activity Puts a Spring in Your Step
- Lifestyle Changes to Improve Blood Pressure
- Variety is Key with Protein Foods
- Excess Sodium Harmful to Heart
|Healthy Kids - Eat Smart! Play Smart!|
The Healthy Kids Program (for children 3 - 7 years old) is designed to help young children and their parents, improve diet, physical activity, and the home environment to promote healthy lifestyles. This FREE program helps families work together to make gradual changes.
|For Healthy Eating and Physical Activity. For more information go to www.choosemyplate.gov.|
|ServSafe Food Manager Training|
Designed to instruct restaurants and food service providers with up-to-date, comprehensive food safety training. A certification exam is offered through this course to be certified to serve food to the public. For current class schedule and locations:
An 8 week weight management class which emphasizes healthy, slow weight loss based on the Dietary Guidelines of 2010.