Citrus County Auditorium
The Citrus County Auditorium hosts numerous county events, exhibits for the Citrus County Fair, and is available for rental.
Citrus County Auditorium
3610 S. Florida Ave.
Inverness, FL. 34450
- 700 (chairs only) / 534 (tables & chairs)
- Floor plan is required in advance detailing the number and placement of tables and chairs
New at the Auditorium
Indoor Pickle Ball!
11:00 am - 1:00 p.m.
Monday - Wednesday - Friday
Citrus County Parks and Recreation is excited to provide an opportunity for those who love the sport and for those that would like to try it.
The following activities will have mandatory insurance coverage requirements. The County requires thirty (30) day advance notice of event date for review/acceptance by the Manager, Risk Management and County Insurance carrier to determine type of insurance coverage and limits. Also, as necessary, approval by the Board of County Commissioners. Review and consideration of County Facility Use Exception events will include identifying mandatory insurance coverage and limit requirements.
- Circus and Carnival (with and without rides)
- Mechanical Amusement Devices
- Motorized sporting events
- Boxing, Wrestling, Hockey, and contact Karate events
- Rodeos and Roping events (including practice)
- Aircraft and balloon event
- Professional sporting Activities
- Pyrotechnic Uses
- Rap and Heavy Metal Concerts
- Veterinary Programs (legal Liability
Stage Lights and Sound System:
These systems are available during event times at no additional charge. The cost is included in the event time rate. Due to the sensitivity of these systems, only Parks & Recreation employees or technicians approved by the Parks & Recreation manager may operate this equipment. Additional staff member fees will be charged for productions which require staff to operate during the event.
- Public (P): Regular fee, plus tax, all deposit (includes: commercial, private, groups, organizations and individuals)
- Non Profit / Other (NPO): Regular fee, plus tax, 1/2 of deposit (includes: civic groups, religious organizations, etc.)
- Non Profit Tax Exempt (NPE): Regular fee, no tax, 1/2 deposit (includes: all organizations that are non-profit and exempt from Florida sales tax)
- Government (G): No fee, programs or activities sponsored by government agencies (i.e. school board, agencies of the state or federal government)
- Sponsored (S): No fee, directly sponsored by the Division of Parks and Recreation or the Board of County Commissioners