Beverly Hills Park
997 W. Roosevelt Blvd.
Beverly Hills, FL. 34465
Beverly Hills Park, has one of the two skateboard parks located in the county. It is a great place for kids to burn off their energy in this wonderfully designed park.
The park also offers a basketball court, 2 bocci courts, a softball field, a playground, and more.
Rules for walking dogs
- Dogs must be walked along the walking/jogging trails, and may not enter the fields and other public areas
- Dogs may be walked during daylight hours
- Owners must clean-up after their dogs
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Please refrain from walking dogs at sites where special events are taking place
Facilities / Amenities
Citizens may use the picnic tables, pavillions, basketball courts, etc., on a first come first served basis. However, If you would like to reserve a Facility/Amenity for your guaranteed play time, please follow the above directions for your reservation, or call 352-527-7540.
Bocci Court 2
Dog walking allowed on trails