Central Ridge District Park
6905 N. Lecanto Hwy.
Beverly Hills, FL. 34465
Central Ridge Park is a 133 acre park that offers a playground, jogging trail, you can also walk your dog on the trail, 3 baseball fields and a softball field. The concession stand is open during games.
Rules for walking dogs
- Dogs must be walked along the walking/jogging trails, and may not enter the fields and other public areas
- Dogs may be walked during daylight hours
- Owners must clean-up after their dogs
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Please refrain from walking dogs at sites where special events are taking place
Concession stand open during ball games
Facilities / Amenities
Citizens may use the picnic tables, pavillions, basketball courts, etc., on a first come first served basis. However, If you would like to reserve a Facility/Amenity for your guaranteed play time, please follow the above directions for your reservation, or call 352-527-7540.
Baseball Field 3
Dog walking allowed on trails
Racquetball Court 3
Soccer Field 2