Lecanto Community Park
3505 W. Educational Path
Lecanto, Fl. 34461
Lecanto Community Park is a 20 acres park that has beautiful jogging trails. Many pedestrians are often seen utilizing the trails because of the shaded trees, small wildlife entailing birds, squirrels and rabbits. This park features basketball courts, a baseball field, raquetball courts, restrooms, and more.
During the summer time, Lecanto Community Park also hosts "Movies in the Park" where Citrus County Parks & Recreation provides a large outdoor screen which plays popular movies. The children love to bring their pillows and blankets for a fun outdoor movie!
Rules for walking dogs
- Dogs must be walked along the walking/jogging trails, and may not enter the fields and other public areas
- Dogs may be walked during daylight hours
- Owners must clean-up after their dogs
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Please refrain from walking dogs at sites where special events are taking place
Concession stand open during ball games
Reserving a Facility (Amenity) at this Park
(Field, Pavillion, Tennis Court, etc.)
Facilities / Amenities
- Citizens may use the picnic tables, pavillions, basketball courts, etc., on a first come first served basis. However, If you would like to reserve a Facility/Amenity for your guaranteed play time, please follow the above directions for your reservation, or call 352-527-7540.
- Citizens can play on a first come first served basis for no charge or reservation. If you would like a guaranteed tennis court for your play time, or are on a League, you may choose to reserve the courts.
> Tennis Reservation Guidelines
Baseball Field 1
Basketball Court 2
Dog walking allowed on trails
Field (Multi-Purpose) 2
Horseshoe Pit 2
Racquetball Court 2
Tennis Court 2