Flexible Spending Accounts
Open Enrollment 2018 - Nov. 30 - Dec. 16
- Open Enrollment Letter
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account Healthcare Flyer
- Flexible Spending Account - Dependent Care
- Wage Works Account Overview
- FSA Open Enrollment Presentation
Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
What is a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account?
A WageWorks Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is a pre-tax benefit account used to pay for eligible medical, dental, and vision care expenses that aren't covered by your insurance plan.
How It Works
- Save an average of 30% on a wide variety of eligible healthcare expenses
- Access the full amount of your account on day one of your plan year
- Use several convenient, no-hassle payment and reimbursement options
Simply decide how much to contribute, and funds are withdrawn from each paycheck for deposit into your Healthcare FSA before taxes are deducted. Your total annual election amount is available on day one of your plan year.
Why You Need It
How You Manage It
Manage your account via a secure website on any computer or mobile device
that’s connected to the Internet or via the WageWorks EZ Receipts® app.
How You Get It
Ready to save? Sign up for a WageWorks Healthcare FSA during your Open Enrollment period. Contact the person or organization managing your benefits enrollment today!