11/30/15: Changes in FEMA
regulations for Pools.
10/29/15: Inspection Request Cut-Off
Times are now 7:00 pm.
Any inspections scheduled after
7:00 p.m. - will NOT go out for
inspection on the next business
- EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 14, 2015: Changes in FEMA regulations for Pools.
- An Interim Fire Service Assessment Fee will be calculated, and paid for, PRIOR to the issuance of the Certificate of Occupancy (CO) for new single family residences, new mobile homes and new non-residential buildings. The CO will NOT be issued if the Interim Fire Assessment Fee is not paid. Questions? Call the Land Section at (352) 527-5458
- Contractor Licensing is now under the Building Division and no longer under Code Compliance.
Find Flood Information, Open Records Check, Fee Schedule, FAQ's, and more.
Find information on Residential and Non-Residential Permitting, Mobile Homes, Inspections and Licensing.more
Find Your Flood Zone
Building Permits and Contractor Information
Contractors can log in to apply for permits, manage their escrow accounts, schedule inspections and view results from inspections.
[For use by licensed contractors only.]
Access real-time building permit and application information. Search by permit number, contractor, contractor's trade, subdivision, or address.
Generate reports for permits issued, based on a range of dates, permit type, subdivision, or contractor.
Because of a recent Microsoft update, (if you are having problems accessing these reports) please add the below URL to your "trusted sites". In Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, "Security" tab, click the "Sites" button, and add: http://citrusbocc.com/permitting/RequestGenericReport
This training will show you how to apply for a permit, schedule - find - and retrieve an inspection, and apply/manage your on-line escrow account.enter
Please check to see if your application is located WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS of Crystal River or Inverness. If it is within the city limits, please direct your application to the appropriate city building department.
How We Ensure the Health, Safety, and Welfare of Citizens of Citrus County...
- Administer the Florida Building Code
- Administer the Flood Plain Ordinance
- Residential & Non-Residential Permitting
- Construction Plan Review
- Schedule Construction Inspections
- Conduct Emergency Inspections
- Conduct Flood Review
- Damage Assessment
- Grant Mitigation
- Compliance Assistance
The mission of the Building Division is to provide the highest level of customer service for the citizens of Citrus County, while administering and enforcing all building and related codes, in order to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the public.