The Hernando Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public hearing/meeting on Wednesday, December 12, 2018, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at the Hernando County Government Center, 20 North Main Street, John Law Ayers Commission Chambers, Room 160, Brooksville, Florida.
Approximately ten days prior to the hearing/meeting the meeting agenda may be viewed online at http://hernandocountyfl.iqm2.com/citizens/ and/or www.hernandocitusmpo.us.
Items on the agenda include:
• Public Hearing:
Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) – Cost Affordable Plan Amendment
• Public Meeting:
1. FY 2020 – FY 2024 Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Tentative Five-Year Work Program Presentation
2. FY 2018/19 – FY 2019/20 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment
3. Professional Services Agreement with LRB Consulting Group, Inc.
4. Proposed 2019 Hernando/Citrus MPO Meeting Schedule
5. Citrus County Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (LCB) Appointments
6. Hernando County Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (TDLCB) Appointments
7. Hernando/Citrus MPO Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) Committee Appointments
8. Hernando/Citrus MPO Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Committee Appointments
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public hearing/meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013 or email email@example.com.