Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Advisory Committee to Meet in Brooksville
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) will conduct a public meeting on Wednesday, May 31, 2017, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at the Hernando County Government Center, 20 North Main Street, Room 261, Brooksville, Florida.
Items scheduled on the agenda include:
• FDOT District 5 SR 50 Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Study Update
• 2017 Legislative Wrap-up
• Draft FY 2018/19 List of Priority Projects (LOPP) Review
• Congestion Management Process (CMP) – Performance Measures Review
• Draft FY 2018 – FY 2022 Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) Review
• Suncoast II – Proposed Trailheads
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, Transportation Planner III, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 20 North Main Street, Room 262, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4057, extension 28013 or email email@example.com.