Hernando/Citrus Planning Organization to Meet
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, June 18, 2019, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
· FY 2019/20-FY 2023/24 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
· FY 2020/21 – Annual List of Priority Projects (LOPP)
· 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Update
· Transportation Disadvantaged Planning Grant Applications
· Summary from MPO meeting on May 15, 2019
· Extensions to MPO General Planning Consultant Contracts
· Complete Streets Work Scope
· 2045 LRTP Work Scope
· Citrus Transit Development Plan (TDP) Work Scope
Approximately one week prior to the meeting the meeting agenda may be viewed online at: and/or .
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or email .