Metropolitan Planning Organization to meet
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, March 19, 2019, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
• 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Update
• Hernando County Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (TDLCB) Appointment
• Citrus County Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (LCB) Appointment
• Three Sisters Springs Trail Update
• MPO Workshop – April 17, 2019 Notification
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or email email@example.com.