UPDATED Hernando Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization to Meet in August
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization to Meet
The Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, August 20, 2019, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
• 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
• Transportation Disadvantaged Planning Grants
• Summary from MPO meeting on June 18, 2019
• Major Update to the Hernando County Transit Development Plan (TDP)
• Appointments to MPO Committees
• Citrus County Transit Annual TDP Progress Report
• Amendment to MPO Agreement with Florida Department of Transportation
• Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) FY 2020-2024 Amendment
• Discussion MPO Budget
• Discussion Three Sisters Multiuse path
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or email email@example.com.