Commissioner Jeff Kinnard started his term with the Board of County Commission on November 15, 2016.
4 Year Term
Expiration of Current Term of Office:
He Currently Serves As:
- Committee Member of Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization https://www.hernandocounty.us/departments/departments-f-m/metropolitan-planning-organization
- Committee Member of Keep Citrus County Beautiful https://kccbinc.org/
- Committee Member of the Withlacoochee Regional Water Supply Authority https://www.wrwsa.org/
- Liaison to Congressman Daniel Webster
- Liaison to Governor and Cabinet
- Liaison to U.S. Senator Rick Scott
- Liaison to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio
Other Public Service:
- President Citrus County Coastal Conservation Association
- President East Citrus Youth Football League
- Member WellFlorida Council
- Doctor, business owner and resident of Citrus County for over 20 years
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, Florida State University
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic
Jeff and his wife Renee have made Citrus County their home since 1995. From that time forward they have both been actively involved in our community. From youth sports and our schools to the environment and promotion of the great quality of life Citrus County has to offer.
Jeff’s philosophy is that of managed growth while protecting and promoting the natural resources such a special place. His goal is to restore common sense, conservative values, and managed growth practices to Citrus County.