Commissioner Scott Carnahan started his term with the Board of County Commission in November 2014.
4 Year Term
Expiration of Current Term of Office:
- 07/08/16: Commissioner Carnahan Receives Certified County Commissioner Designation
- 01/21/16: Why I Changed My Mind On Port Citrus
He currently serves as:
- Florida Association of Counties Board of Directors
- Gulf Coast Consortium Executive Board and Budget & Finance Committee
- Member of the Springs Steering Committee
- Member of the Withlacoochee Regional Water Supply Authority
- Member of the Small County Coalition Board of Directors
- Member of RESTORE Committee
- Liaison to Senator Wilton Simpson
- Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization Alternate Member
This is a beautiful place and I am proud to call Citrus County my home. Our community has so much to offer visitors and residents alike.