Request for Reasonable Accommodation and Modification Procedure
REQUEST FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION/MODIFICATION PROCEDURE
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Citrus County Transit will make every effort, to the maximum extent feasible, to ensure that a person with a disability has access to, and benefits from, its services. Citrus County Transit will make reasonable modifications to its policies, programs, and procedures applicable to its transportation services, when necessary to avoid discrimination and ensure accessibility for people with disabilities.
In order to make making a reasonable accommodation/modification request:
- Individuals requesting modifications shall describe what they need in order to use the service.
- Individuals requesting modifications are not required to use the term "reasonable modification" when making a request.
- Whenever feasible, requests for modifications shall be made and determined in advance, before the transportation provider is expected to provide the modified service, for example, during the paratransit eligibility process, through customer service inquiries, or through the entity’s complaint process.
- Where a request for modification cannot practicably be made and determined in advance (e.g., because of a condition or barrier at the destination of a paratransit or fixed route trip of which the individual with a disability was unaware until arriving), operating personnel of the entity shall make a determination of whether the modification should be provided at the time of the request. Operating personnel may consult with the entity's management before making a determination to grant or deny the request.
The request must identify the modification needed in order to use the service. Whenever feasible, please make the request in advance before the modification is needed to access the service.
To request reasonable modifications based on a disability please use the Reasonable Accommodation/Modification Request Form, or contact Citrus County Transit for assistance.
Citrus County Transit
Phone: (352) 527-7630
Fax: (352) 527-7635
All the information involved with this process will be kept confidential.
If an individual requests a modification of the policies and practices, the request may be denied only on one or more of the following grounds:
(1) Granting the request would fundamentally alter the nature of Citrus Transit services, programs, or activities;
(2) Granting the request would create a direct threat to the health or safety of others;
(3) Without the requested modification, the individual with a disability is able to fully use Citrus County Transit services, programs, or activities for their intended purpose.
If the request is denied, a response will be provided in writing with the reasons for the denial stated.
An individual, who has requested a reasonable modification of Citrus County Transit policies, practices, or procedures and have been denied such, may file a complaint.
Individuals can download a complaint form from our website (www.citruscountytransit.com) Individuals who do not have access to a computer can call Citrus County Transit at 352-527-7630 to request "Reasonable Accommodation/Modification Complaint Form" and have one sent to them via mail.
Citrus County Transit will investigate the complaint and provide a response to the rider in accordance with the complaint procedure.