Orange Line Bus
You can request a deviation that is within 1/4 of a mile from the regular route by calling (352) 527-7630. You must call at least 1 hour in advance of the time you want the bus to pick you up.
Click on Orange Line Map for Downloadable Copy
|Floral City (Red Route)||Crystal River (Blue Route)|
|Hernando (Purple Route)||Beverly Hills (Green Route)|
To download copies of Orange Line Route Brochures, click here
- For ADA compliance and based on our bus specifications, wheelchair dimensions are limited to 48” x 30”.
- If you live within a quarter mile of a bus stop, and are unable to get to a stop, contact our office and you may be picked up at your home with 24 hours' notice.
- Citrus County Transit buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals may ride at no additional charge but must be properly controlled.
- Riders are responsible for the behavior and hygiene needs of the service animal.
- Service can be refused or discontinued if a service animal is seriously disruptive or violent.
“Whether you need a ride to work, school, shopping, appointments or recreational activities, the Orange Line (Deviated Fixed Route) has a way to get you there. The Orange Line (Deviated Fixed Route) is in the business of connecting people and helping people become more self-sufficient”