Door to Door Transportation
- Grocery / Supplies
- Prescription Pick-up
Schedule and Times - Click to view | Door-To-Door Riders Guide
Reservations are required and are accepted up to 14 calendar days in advance. The deadline is no later than 12:00 p.m. noon, 2 business days prior to the trip. Passengers can call (352) 527-7630 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5 p.m.
If you would like to cancel after business hours, passengers can call (352) 527-7630 and cancel between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Citrus County Transit buses are wheelchair accessible.
- For ADA compliance and based on our bus specifications, wheelchair dimensions are limited to 48” x 30”
- Limited passenger assistance will be provided to all passengers on and off Citrus County Transit vehicles.
- Drivers will only be able to provide passengers with "stabling" assistance. They cannot provide weighted support.
- If passengers need assistance, they must travel with an escort.
- Drivers cannot assist clients to treatment sites inside buildings or from one test site to another.
- Drivers cannot assist clients to individual nursing home rooms.
- Clients traveling will be allowed to transport any personal property that can be placed in their lap or stowed under the seat.
- From shopping facilities, clients will be allowed three (3) small bags or parcels, small enough to fit on a passenger's lap or under the seat without blocking the aisle of the bus.
- PASSENGERS MUST BE ABLE TO INDEPENDENTLY CARRY ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY or may have an attendant (escort) to help them. (Escorts must be registered at the time of making a reservation.)
- Only outside door areas will be used for pickup and delivery of clients