Mobile/Modular Home Permitting

Below is a list of forms that may assist you with most residential projects. Remember to check with the Building Division if a permit is needed before you start your work. Permits are needed anywhere from changing a window, to building a house. If you have questions regarding the forms, or what needs a permit, please call the Citrus County Building Division at (352) 527-5310.

Mobile Home/ Modular Home Permitting Forms & Information: