County Attorney Denise A. Dymond Lyn
Other functions of the County Attorney's Office include:
- Initiation and defense of litigation at the judicial and administrative level
- Drafting and revising ordinances and resolutions for consideration by the Board
- Assisting in the drafting and review of contracts
- Participating in contract negotiations
- Reviewing and revising personnel policies
- Attending staff meetings where legal advice is required
This office also monitors the continual evolution of the law, both statutory and that which is created by judicial decisions, in an effort to ensure that the County remains in compliance with all laws and codes.
Denise A. Dymond Lyn
Assistant County Attorney
Citrus County Courthouse
110 N. Apopka Ave.
Inverness, FL 34450
Phone: (352) 341-6579
FAX: (352) 341-6585
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.