P.L.A.Y. Sports Registering Now!
As the summer is winding down and the temperatures cool, Citrus County Parks and Recreation is proud to announce the next session of the youth P.L.A.Y. program. Enrollment is now open with courses beginning Monday, August 22nd, 2016. The program is designed for little athletes, not quite ready for organized sports. It is focused on children ages 3 to 5 years of age. The program runs six weeks, consisting of a one hour practice one day a week. Each practice will be structured on teaching the fundamentals of the corresponding sport, as well as, preparing each child with a team like atmosphere with an emphasis on FUN. The program fee is $45 which includes a shirt and the required equipment for each sport the child participates in.
- Download or Print your Annual TRIM Notice
- "Pennies for Pets" High School Project
- New Flood Elevation Certificate
- Citrus County Parks
- Residential Self-Haul Program
- Reassure our seniors by giving them a "reassurance call". Telephone Reassurance Program
- Energy Conservation Project Savings for County Buildings
Would you like to learn how to use your computer?
Citrus County Library Services offers FREE computer classes.
To explore all that Citrus County has to offer, request a copy of our Visitors Guide Request.
- Did you know... Too much fertilizer, too often, or at the wrong time, can cause water pollution?
- Find ways to save water inside your home.
- Seniors on the Move program invites you to go shopping, to the movies, go out to eat, find out more!
- Learn about Health & Nutrition at the Senior Centers
- You can search for a county park or beach by amenity or city.
If you cannot view PDF files, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
Download for it for FREE now.