Fire Protection Assessment
Applications Now Being Accepted for Mobile Home Park or RV Park Vacancy Adjustment for Fire Protection Assessment.
Submittal Deadline: May 1, 2016
Applications Now Being Accepted for Hardship Assistance for Fire Protection Assessment
Submittal Deadline: April 30, 2016
Effective October 1, 2014:
As determined by The BOCC by Resolution, an Interim Fire Service Assessment Fee will be calculated, and paid for, PRIOR to the issuance of the Certificate of Occupancy, for new single family residences, new mobile homes and new non-residential buildings. The Certificate of Occupancy will not be issued if the Interim Fire Assessment Fee is not paid. >more...
• 02/04/16: Disposing of Medications
• 02/04/16: Reassure our seniors by giving them a "reassurance call". NEW "Telephone Reassurance Program".
• 02/03/16: NCVC Volunteer Job Opportunities
• 02/03/16: "Golf For Meals" Golf Tournament
To explore all that Citrus County has to offer, request a copy of our Visitors Guide Request.
- Did you know... Too much fertilizer, too often, or at the wrong time, can cause water pollution?
- Find ways to save water inside your home.
- Seniors on the Move program invites you to go shopping, to the movies, go out to eat, find out more!
- Learn about Health & Nutrition at the Senior Centers
- You can search for a county park or beach by amenity or city.