Hurricane Irma Debris Removal Completed in Citrus County
Hurricane Season is over and we can now officially declare that all storm debris from both public and private roads has been collected and disposed of from Hurricane Irma.
- FEMA Update
- CR 491 / SR 44 Phase 1 Construction Information and Project Exhibit Map
- Auditor General's Preliminary Report
- New Flood Elevation Certificate
- Citrus County Parks
- Residential Self-Haul Program
- Reassure our seniors by giving them a "reassurance call". Telephone Reassurance Program
- Energy Conservation Project Savings for County Buildings
One Day Per Week Water Restrictions Lifted; Year-Round Twice Per Week Schedule in Effect
The Southwest Florida Water Management District water restrictions for Citrus County have returned to the twice per week schedule. Under the District’s year-round measures, even addresses may water on Thursday and/or Sunday and odd addresses may water on Wednesday and/or Saturday, before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
To explore all that Citrus County has to offer, request a copy of our Visitors Guide.
- Citrus County Gas Tax at a Glance
- Did you know... Too much fertilizer, too often, or at the wrong time, can cause water pollution?
- Find ways to save water inside your home.
- Seniors on the Move program invites you to go shopping, to the movies, go out to eat, find out more!
- Learn about Health & Nutrition at the Senior Centers
- You can search for a county park or beach by amenity or city.
If you cannot view PDF files, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
Download for it for FREE now.