What do you want to know about your property? Find it here!
You can perform an address lookup and find information in reference to your property including: Parcel, utilities, school zone, distance to the nearest hydrant, flood zone and evacuation, census data, land use and zoning, building permit history and more.
This information is provided by: Citrus County Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Community Health Survey
C-CHAP is launching the 2015 Citrus County Health Survey in order to give residents, providers and business owners the opportunity to provide input into creation of the 2015 Citrus County Community Health Assessment and Community Health Improvement Plan. These plans will help foster community growth and health improvement in Citrus County throughout the next 10 years.
In addition to doing something for the good for the community, survey respondents also have a chance to win one of ten (10) $50 Visa gift cards for individuals who choose to participate in the drawing.
Tome la encuesta!
To explore all that Citrus County has to offer, request a copy of our Visitors Guide Request.
- Get some "Hot Deals" at VisitCitrus.com for local restaurants, hotels and activity discounts
- Find ways to save water inside your home.
- Seniors on the Move program invites you to go shopping, to the movies, go out to eat, find out more!
- Learn about Health & Nutrition at the Senior Centers
- You can search for a county park or beach by amenity or city.