Hernando Citrus MPO Technical Advisory Committee to meet in July
will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, May 26, 2021, beginning at 10:00am, at the Hernando County
Building Training Facility, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL 34601.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
• General Informational Items
• Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) Meeting Summary – June 17, 2021
• FY 2021-FY 2022 Unified Planning Work Program Amendment
• FY 2022-FY 2026 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment
• Interlocal Funding Agreement
• Complete Streets Scope of Services for Approval– Tindale Oliver and Associates
Approximately one week prior to the meeting the meeting agenda may be viewed online at
The public is encouraged to participate. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be
directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning
Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013,
or email email@example.com.